Sunday, August 15, 2021

Oh, patents! Stella McCartney® Nude-illusion jumpsuit

 Copyright © Françoise Herrmann

For anyone who prefers evening jumpsuits, a Stella McCartney® nude-illusion party jumpsuit was also patented. The US design patent USD693092S, titled Garment, assigned to Stella McCartney Ltd., was awarded on November 12, 2013. The patented design includes polka dot mesh side panels, running from top to bottom, the sleeves, and a front panel, on the top part of the jumpsuit.

Below, the patent data page figures, showing front and side views of the patented nude-illusion jumpsuit design, together with a runway model, wearing an embodiment (no pun intended) of the nude-illusion design. Notice anew, the dotted lines on the patent drawings, separating those parts of the design, which are protected by the patent, from those parts which are excluded. Again, only the polka-dot mesh areas, providing the illusion of nudity, are patented.

   


Reference

Stella McCartney (website) https://www.stellamccartney.com/

3 comments:

ARJON CARLOS said...

If you are infected with Herpes I recommend that you contact Dr Irene and get herpes cure made with natural root and herbs that cures herpes simplex virus within 14 days. My partner and I were once positive with genital herpes. Dr Irene saved us. Contact him via email Email: dr.ireneherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsapp/Call: +2348078793935

kaylana said...

GET YOUR EX LOVER TO RESTORE YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP, MARRIAGE RESTORED.

I’m just upset that I have been in pain and crying for so long and many times. Thank you dromokpo@gmail.com
I wished I would have found you earlier, you would have saved me from a lot of pain for the past five years my ex lover left me for another woman in just 2 days i contacted you Dr Omokpo you brought my broken relationship back
I spent a small fortune enough to take my dream trip to South Carolina but what’s the point in taking a dream trip without the love of my life. Dr Omokpo has given me hope and his honesty is a breath of fresh air, I feel so good and heavy happiness in my heart to get my ex lover back. Who I thought he was gone forever. We are married now as I share my testimony with you. If you have broken relationship or broken marriage or you want to get your ex lover back kindly contact: dromokpo@gmail.com

Helen Morris said...

I want to testify about Dr-Uchegbu herbal remedy for the cure of herpes and all various types of sickness and diseases, i am so glad to be free from 5 years herpes virus, Dr-Uchegbu roots and herbs remedy got me here and strong back to my feet without no-side infect, i have search for all kinds of help to get rid of the virus from my body i have tried different method but all was all in vain until on a very faithful day a friend of mine today introduced me to him via her post online i saw and then i had to talk to her about the man and she gave me a lot of assurances that the medication will work and then i wrote to the herbal remedy doctor via his email and then he responded back to me and i had to explain everything to him and then put all my faith on the medication that this is my final solution to that my health issue after our conversation he sent me the medicine which I took according to his instructions. When I was done taking the herbal medicine I went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise I was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other diseases you can contact Dr.Uchegbu today on this Email address: (druchegbuherbalcure@gmail.com) or (druchegbuherbcure1@gmail.com) Thank you once again sir